Robert works closely with clients on general corporate matters, including drafting employment agreements, assignments of stock ownership, corporate organizational documents, original petitions, and revocable and irrevocable Power of Attorney instruments. He has provided clients with legal opinions analyzing corporate tax matters as well as client rights, duties, and obligations.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Houston Law Center, 2017
- B.A., University of Colorado, 2012
- Texas, 2017
- Advise clients on oil and gas title matters, 83(b) stock elections, and other general corporate formation documents.
- Draft and review Joint Operating Agreements (JOA), JOA legal opinions, and corporate organizational documents, such as corporate bylaws, company agreements, and corporate minutes.
- Draft documents related to the purchase and sale of stock, stock options, and accompanying tax reporting documents.
- Create and file short form and long form natural gas export applications from the United States.
- Perform title research and title curative on Texas oil and gas properties.
- Draft external opinions analyzing IRS reporting requirements for mergers and acquisitions involving foreign energy corporations.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES, MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Texas Bar Association
- Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section of the State Bar of Texas