Samantha represents clients in both the transactional and litigation aspects of the oil and gas industry. Her practice is focused on the acquisition and divestiture of both onshore and offshore oil and gas assets. She advises clients on title and title curative matters, contracts, oil and gas financings, mortgages, liens affecting mineral interests, bankruptcies, matters involving the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) and the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE), as well as various other oil and gas and commercial issues.
- J.D., Tulane University Law School, 2015
- Certificate in International and Comparative Law
- M.S. in International Development, Payson Center, Tulane University, 2015
- B.S. in Management, A.B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University, 2011
- Louisiana, 2015
Professional Activities, Memberships & Affiliations
- Louisiana Bar Association