TDECU STADIUM, HOME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON COUGARS. LOOPER GOODWINE REPRESENTS THE UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON SYSTEM, THE HOUSTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE SYSTEM AND STEVEN F. AUSTIN STATE UNIVERSITY IN MATTERS OF REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTION.
Looper Goodwine attorneys represent buyers, owners, sellers, borrowers, lenders, developers and tenants and apply their experience in acquisition, disposition, development, leasing, financing, and construction of real estate assets, both as outside and in-house counsel, to assist our clients in evaluating and effectuating transactions within the United States and abroad. We bring a process-focused approach to ensure our clients’ compliance and efficiency.
- Pre-development planning and due diligence
- Loan documentation for banks and institutional lenders
- Project financings
- Lease agreements
- Commercial leases
- Acquisitions and sales of commercial properties
- Proprietary forms
- Construction and architecture contracts
- Real estate and construction dispute resolution
- Eminent domain and land use