Jenna’s practice is focused on oil and gas litigation and transactions. She advises companies in acquisitions and divestitures, due diligence matters and oil and gas regulatory matters. After working in the sales and finance industries and earning a Master of Business Administration degree from Louisiana State University, Jenna went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from Loyola University College of Law where she graduated cum laude. Prior to joining Looper Goodwine P.C., Jenna was an associate with Staines, Eppling & Kenney, LLC advising clients on matters related to admiralty and maritime law, commercial transactions and civil litigation.
While attending law school at Loyola University College of Law in New Orleans, Jenna was a member and editor of the Loyola Maritime Law Journal and served as a Moot Court participant and board member. In her final year of law school, she was a judicial extern for the Honorable Carl J. Barbier of the Eastern District of Louisiana.
- J.D., cum laude, Loyola University College of Law (New Orleans)
- M.B.A., Louisiana State University
- B.S., University of New Orleans
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Eastern District of Louisiana
- Middle District of Louisiana
- Western District of Louisiana