Jenna Wright is a lawyer in the Energy Regulatory practice with a primary focus on litigation and transactions for the oil & gas industry. She advises companies in acquisitions and divestitures, due diligence matters, and oil and gas regulatory matters. After working in the sales and finance industries and earning a Master of Business Administration degree from Louisiana State University, Jenna went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from Loyola University College of Law where she graduated cum laude. Prior to joining Looper Goodwine, Jenna was an associate advising clients on matters related to admiralty and maritime law, commercial transactions and civil litigation.
While attending Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Jenna was a member and editor of the Loyola Maritime Law Journal and served as a Moot Court participant and board member. In her final year of law school, she was a judicial extern for the Honorable Carl J. Barbier of the Eastern District of Louisiana.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Eastern District of Louisiana
- Middle District of Louisiana
- Western District of Louisiana
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2021
- Loyola Maritime Law Journal: Editor
- Moot Court: Participant and Board Member
- Judicial extern for the Honorable Carl J. Barbier of the Eastern District of Louisiana
Louisiana State University, M.B.A., 2015
University of New Orleans, B.S., Business Administration, 2008
Memberships & Affiliations
- Women’s Energy Network of South Louisiana