Lindsey came to the firm with a background in employment law. In addition to continuing with a focus on employment law for the firm’s clients, Lindsey’s practice is focused on oil and gas litigation and transactions. Lindsey advises companies in acquisitions and divestitures, due diligence matters and oil and gas regulatory matters.
- J.D., cum laude, Loyola University College of Law (New Orleans), 2012
- B.S., in Psychology, magna cum laude, University of New Orleans, 2007
- Eastern District of Louisiana
- Middle District of Louisiana
- Western District of Louisiana
- Southern District of Texas
Publications & Speeches
- Navigating Workplace Investigation Landmines, Essential Issues Affecting In-House Counsel and Corporate Attorneys Conference, September 26, 2014.
- Accommodation Request Need Not Be Tied to Essential Job Function, SHRM.org, October 17, 2013.